When the supplier's quotation has been approved by the HKTDC administrator, system will promptly send an email notification to the buyer.
Buyer can simply reply to it and supplier will receive the reply via email.
Reply Supplier via email
Reply to the email, "Supplier responses to your request for quotation" (refer to above screencap) or "Reply from supplier on hktdc.com Sourcing - Reply Now!" (to the domain email@example.com) directly. The messages will be sent to the suppliers via both emails and message centre.
1) Messages forwarded to non-registered accounts will be returned by email with an error message.
2) Further communications with suppliers can be conducted via emails or message centre. All the messages exchanged (via emails or message centre) can be found at the message centre.
3) For email with attachment(s), an error message will be received by email if:
- Single attachment is larger than 5 MB
- The attached file type is not jpg/jpeg/png/pdf/tiff format
- The sender has exceeded the daily attachment size limitation (30 MB)
- If the above happens, the system will continue to send the message to the receiver without the attachment(s)
All information, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audio clips, links and other items appearing on this website ('Information') are for reference only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the discretion of hktdc.com. (hereinafter 'hktdc.com', 'the company', 'us', 'we' or 'our').
hktdc.com shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to computer virus, system problems or data loss) whatsoever arising in using or in connection with the use of this website by any party. There may be links in this area, which allow you to visit the websites of other companies. These websites are not controlled by hktdc.com. hktdc.com will bear no responsibility and no guarantee to whatsoever Information displayed at such site