Online promotion activities on hktdc.com Sourcing are approved by the “SME Export Marketing Fund” (EMF) under the Trade and Industry Department (TID). Eligible Hong Kong SMEs can apply EMF by submitting completed EMF forms, supporting documents and relevant hktdc.com Sourcing screenshots to TID. Enterprises are required to take the screenshots themselves (learn how to take a screenshot here). Below is a 3-step guide to the application procedure.
3 Simple Steps: Screenshot, Submit, Complete
+ Required supporting documents
- Relevant contract(s) issued by HKTDC
- Invoice(s) issued by HKTDC
- Receipt(s) issued by HKTDC
- A copy of your valid Hong Kong Business Registration Certificate
- Screenshots / Printouts of your company profile page, products / services page(s) and advertising subscription page on hktdc.com Sourcing (View samples here or demo video here)
- Photos / printouts of your physical showcase(s) / garment rack(s) / mannequin(s) at the participated fair, if applicable (View samples here)
- Form NAR1 – Annual Return from Companies Registry
For more details and updates, visit the SME Export Marketing Fund.
The information on this page is for convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency or ambiguity between the information on the SME Export Marketing Fund and any webpage associated with HKTDC, the TID SME Export Marketing Fund information shall be final.
Other useful links
- How to log in to hktdc.com Sourcing and learn more about My Dashboard
- How to take a screenshot of hktdc.com Sourcing (Supporting Documents Submission to TID)
- Samples of required hktdc.com Sourcing screenshots for applying the SME Export Marketing Fund
- Samples of required photos of physical showcases / garments racks / mannequins for applying the SME Export Marketing Fund
- SME Export Marketing Fund updates
- EMF application form
- Guide to application