As the Internet has become one of the common channels for global trade, phishing attacks are inevitable. We treat such attacks very seriously as we strive to provide a friendly platform for our international buyers and suppliers to facilitate trade.
We want to share the following tips with you in order to prevent any potential incidents of Internet fraud:
- Do not click on any links or open any attachments in conversations with an enquirer if you suspect that the message might not be authentic or you don’t know
- Do pay attention to the email address of the enquirer (the enquirer’s name could be fake)
- Do not disclose your personal information or account log-in details (e.g. HKTDC, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) to any third party
- Report to us if you receive any suspicious enquiries that request for your personal information (such as login ID and password)
- Reset your email account password regularly
Please report to us immediately if you encounter potential Internet fraud and we will take the appropriate actions accordingly.
Learn more about how to report spam on hktdc.com Sourcing.
All information, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audio clips, links and other items appearing on this website ('Information') are for reference only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the discretion of hktdc.com. (hereinafter 'hktdc.com', 'the company', 'us', 'we' or 'our').
hktdc.com shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to computer virus, system problems or data loss) whatsoever arising in using or in connection with the use of this website by any party. There may be links in this area, which allow you to visit the websites of other companies. These websites are not controlled by hktdc.com. hktdc.com will bear no responsibility and no guarantee to whatsoever Information displayed at such site